In 1978, Karen graduated from Law School and worked as Associate Regional Counsel for SAFECO Title company in San Francisco. Then, as a General Partner, she worked for 10 years in real estate syndication.
She began her career selling homes with The Grubb Company in 1992. Working actively in the Claremont neighborhood, North Berkeley, the Oakland Hills, Crocker Highlands and Piedmont, she has assisted her clients to successfully buy and sell homes ranging in price from starter homes to million dollar plus residences.
“I take pride in the special relationship that I establish with each of my clients, whose needs are my first priority. I value their trust in my abilities, my integrity and dedication. My legal education and experience allow me to be an effective negotiator, to properly draft contracts and effectively protect my clients.”
WHEN YOU ARE THE BUYER, I WILL:
- Meet with you to discuss your goals and objectives.
- Explain the home buying process.
- Give you an estimate of the cash you will need to purchase a home.
- Show you homes in neighborhoods of your choice.
- Thoroughly explain the purchase documents.
- Negotiate the purchase on your behalf.
- Arrange necessary inspections of the property.
- Keep you informed throughout the escrow process.
- Close the escrow on your new home!
WHEN YOU ARE THE SELLER, I WILL:
- Discuss current market conditions.
- Explain the marketing and selling process.
- Provide a comprehensive evaluation of your property.
- Offer you my full-service marketing plan, specifically designed to sell your home.
- Share proven tips and techniques that will help your home sell quickly.
- Suggest ways you can stage your home for maximum market impact.
- Work to get you the highest possible dollar value for your home.
- Consistently and creatively promote your property to the real estate community and potential buyers.
- Negotiate the sale on your behalf.
- Keep you informed from contract acceptance through the close of escrow.
Testimonials and References upon request