It’s simple really... with John & Judith Ratcliffe, you get two highly qualified professionals working with you to accomplish your real estate goals. You receive the invaluable benefit of carefully honed strategies that allow you to navigate successfully through the complex process of buying or selling a home.
John and Judith:
- Love what they do: identifying what their clients want and making it happen.
- Coach their clients, drawing from a powerful blend of years of experience, local market knowledge, strategic negotiation and savvy marketing skills.
- Are their clients’ trusted advisors; discretion is their hallmark.
- Combine the latest high-tech tools with personalized high-touch service.
- Have lived, studied and worked in the East Bay for more than three decades.
- Both hold advanced degrees from the University of California at Berkeley and have many years of teaching and consulting experience.
- Have an excellent reputation in the brokerage community.
- Keep it simple… call John & Judith. They will make a world of difference.
What the Ratcliffes’ clients are saying...
“They’re the best,” my architect friend told me, and I’m happy to report that my experience confirmed his recommendation. From the outset, John and Judith maintained the highest standard of ethics, openness, availability, supportiveness, and diligence. Their attention to detail was great, their explanations were invariably helpful, and their sense of the market proved uncanny. One couldn’t hope for smarter or nicer people to work with. Their confidence and sense of humor kept me going throughout the process.” -Ted N.
“After interviewing three other real estate agents, we selected John & Judith Ratcliffe to help us sell our home and buy another. It was one of the wisest decisions we’ve made. We knew how important the sale of our old home and the purchase of our new one were to us. John & Judith made us feel that these things were just as important to them. After doing business with the Ratcliffes, we have only one unanswered question: Why would anyone seeking to buy or sell real estate do business with anyone else?” -Larry R. and Karen B-R.