“Proven results through experience, integrity and dedication”
- Sales and Design experience since 1989
- In top 1% Realtors® nationwide
- Closed over 300 successful transactions
- Accredited nationally for design implementation – designs viewed in WWD, In-Style, Marie Claire, Elle, Women’s Day, Mademoiselle & Harper’s Bazaar
- Earned the respect of her colleagues in the community
- Member of the Oakland, California and National Associations of Realtors
- B.A. in Communications, University of Georgia
- A.A. in Interior Design
Hope’s high energy level, quick thinking, and straightforwardness have earned her numerous satisfied buyers, all of whom she considers friends long after the transaction closes. She has found creative ways to help her clients purchase their dream homes, including helping buyers visualize a home’s potential in order to maximize their buying power. Also, she educates buyers how to look for financially sound investments. Buyers have told Hope that she is a “Dream Maker”.
For sellers, Hope uses her design acumen and financial services expertise to help her clients maximize the value of their largest investment. Her styling, preparation, marketing strategy and vision will set a home apart from the competition and exceed expectations. Many listing agents will provide a plan of action; Hope actually oversees every detail and will manage a project from start to finish, including color selection, staging, landscaping and remodeling work. A previous seller referred to Hope as “the Miracle Worker”. Simply, she takes care of everything for her clients.
Hope lives in the heart of Montclair with her daughter, Blaise, son, Grayson and poodle, Ginger. Any free time is spent with her family and friends, enjoying the East Bay. Hope is also an investor; she believes strongly in the East Bay real estate market. She is constantly remodeling and selling properties.
Hope believes that a client is a client for life.